Panorama Luxury Suite
180° blue view on the Mediterranean Sea/ 180° vista azul Costa Blanca

Tariffs

Our tariffs per night vary per season and per period of stay.

You'll find them on the following site: 

https://www.booking.com/hotel/es/panorama-luxury-suite.nl.html

As our special quest, who visits our private website and makes your reservation with us directly, we offer you a discount of 10% on the tariffs mentioned on the booking.com site. All other conditions remain the same. Upon reservation we will invoice you a 20% downpayment of the total reservation- amount. This downpayment is not refundable. The remaining 80% will be charged to you one month before arrival- date and is not refundable either at that point of stage.

If you want to make a reservation, or if you have any questions at all, please contact us on the following:

Email: Heidi.cumbre@gmail.com

Mobile number: +31 6 339 228 69

We are at your disposal 24/7 and we speak your language: Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish.


Tarifas 

Tarifas 

Las tarifas varían según la temporada y la duración de la estancía. Las encontrarás en el siguiente sitio web:

https://www.booking.com/hotel/es/panorama-luxury-suite.es.html

Como invitado especial, que visita nuestro sitio web privado y que hace la reserva directamente con nosotros,
le ofremos un descuento del 10% sobre los precios mencionados en el sitio de Booking.com.
Todas las demás condiciones siguen siendo las mismas. 

Al reservar, facturamos un anticipio del 20% sobre el importe total de la reserva. Este anticipio no será reembolsable.
El 80% restante se facturá en mes antes de su llegada en Panorama Luxury Suite. Este importe no será reembolsable tampoco.

Si quieres reservar o simplemente tienes una pregunta, por favor no dudes en contactar con nosotros:

email: heidi.cumbre@gmail.com

Móvil: + 31 6 339 228 69 

Estamos a tu dispoción 24/7 y hablamos vuestros idomas; Holandés, Inglés, Alemán, Francés y Español